French-Spanish Dictionary and Verbs
Precio: 19,99 US$
Fecha publicación: 24 julio 2008
Empresa: Ultralingua, Inc.
Tamaño: 6.97 MB
Tipo de app: Universal (iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad)
Over 200,000 translations • Conjugates thousands of Spanish and French verbs • Hundreds of usage notes and examples • No internet connection required
"For serious language students and translators who are looking for more precision." - The New York Times
Featured by Apple as "What's Hot"
• Over 65,000 entries with 200,000 translations
• Noun genders
• Slang, technical language, and regional differences in spelling and usage
• Hundreds of usage notes about troublesome constructions
• Smart search results in case you misspell or mistype
• Search-as-you-go displays words and narrows your selection as you type
• Conjugations for thousands of Spanish and French verbs
• Includes all standard tenses and forms
• Smart search finds infinitives and catches misspellings
• Must-have reference tool for any student or language professional
• On iPhone/iPod touch, conjugate a verb from the dictionary results by tapping it
• On iPad, double-tap the verb boxes to pull up a complete table
• Translate numerals into Spanish and French text with the number tool
• Language swapper button to switch from Spanish-French to English-French
• Tap the history button to view the 50 most recent dictionary definitions, verb conjugations, and more in one place. Sort the list alphabetically or by date, and choose to clear the list completely or delete one entry at a time.
• No internet connection required
• Change your device settings to view the app display in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, or German
★★★★★ "French is a very difficult language to learn. My biggest problem with French is conjugations, but since I have this app everything has been easier. It has also helped me a lot with difficult words and expressions, the interface is simple and user-friendly!" -User review
View our reviews below to see why users love this app, and remember to let us know what you think!
This universal app will run on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, so you can purchase it once and load it onto all your devices. The iPad and iPhone/iPod touch versions look and behave differently to give you a great experience on every device you own. The interface will change, but you’ll always have the same outstanding language data and tools inside.
Dictionaries are available from Ultralingua for many languages, including combinations of English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, and more. See what else we have to offer by searching for Ultralingua in the App Store.
Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook for app news, language learning tips, and more: